Sisterly Care are thankful for the staff and our Service Users for the cooperation throughout this tough few months.
The staff have gone above and beyond the call of duty and we have been able to help all those who are vulnerable to remain safe and well.
Staff will continue to wear full PPE to continue to ensure safety to everyone.
- Staff will arrive at your visit in gloves, mask and aprons
- Staff will change gloves throughout the visit when different tasks are being done
- Staff will sanitize areas that they will regularly use, kitchen surfaces, taps, toilets etc
- Staff will wash and sanitise their hands before your visit and after
If you think that staff wearing PPE will cause anxiety, stress to you or your family member that we are visiting please contact the office to discuss this further.
Need care in your own home?
Sisterly Care Ltd is a Domiciliary Care Agency that provides excellent quality home care in the Havant, Emsworth, Hayling Island, Waterlooville Portsmouth and Bognor Regis areas. Our new Bognor Regis office was opened to widen our services across the area. This has been a great success and is our client list is growing fast.
Sisterly Care’s philosophy is to:
- promote independence and decision making
- to enhance the quality of life for our service users
- allow our users to continue to live in their own homes.
We aim to provide continuity and quality of care using highly trained and experienced care staff, who will support and respect you in your individual care needs.
Our goal is to maintain, within the Sisterly Care, a caring, family unit providing all existing and potential service users with the standard of care they would only normally expect to receive from their own close family members.
If you require our services in Hampshire or West Sussex, around the Havant and / or Bognor Regis areas please call us on 023 9245 4222 (Havant office) or 01243 868940 (Bognor Regis office)